The Gradle development team is always happy to accept and foster community contributions. The following is a list of ideas that have been identified as suitable for community contributors to work on.
- Add an HTML dependency report
- Make the Gradle wrapper more convenient to use from the command-line
- Build types
- Generate aggregate javadoc api documentation
- Create an executable jar containing all application runtime dependencies
- Add support for integration tests
- Project reports plugin generates .dot files for task dependencies and artifact dependencies
Click on an item to visit the forum post explaining the item in detail. You can ask questions and discuss implementation ideas in the comments/replies on the post.
For help with getting a Gradle development environment going, see the development page.